[N8VEM: 17604] Sergey's ISA Backplane PCBs Available
Todd Goodman
2014-03-25 00:55:36 UTC
I've received the order of Sergey's ISA Backplane PCBs.

Files at:

http://n8vem-sbc.pbworks.com/w/page/60306006/ISA%20Backplane

I had interest for five of these boards before but I have plenty of

extras for anyone who wants them.

Cost is USD$25 plus shipping. In the US I can ship cardboard wrapped in

a padded priority mail envelope for $5.95 which includes up to $50

insurance.

I'm willing to work on shipping if someone prefers an alternative. I do

have cardboard mailers that should ship as a large envelope first class

mail in the US.

If you're outside the US then let me know your shipping address and

I'll find out the shipping options.

Payment via PayPal or other arrangements.

I also tried to order the Kycon KSLX-98-BR (Mouser part #806-KSLX-98-BR)

edge connectors from Mouser and they're not stocked any longer (and

Kycon wants a minimum order of 5000 at $1.56 per.)

I located some Kycon KSL-98-BR (Mouser part #806-KSL-98-BR) (NOTE: *NOT*

KSLX-98-BR) and can sell them for $1 each. I'd like to ship these in a

priority mail small box for protection (and insurance) for $5.80.

All of the above are sold at cost for our hobby and there is no warranty

or support available.

Thanks,

Todd
Jim Strickland