[N8VEM: 15804] Re: Parallel Port Propeller?
Bill Lewis
2013-03-30 19:07:26 UTC
For various reasons I never got to powering up my ParaPortProp after I
assembled it
back in July 2012.

Just did, and it works! Built latest ROM from SVN trunk.
Programmed EEPROM off-board.

The text is yellow and there's a light blue banner near the bottom,
mentioning v0.90.
Is this expected?

The display is not very bright. Is there a way to change the text color?

Bill
Wayne Warthen
2013-03-31 16:19:56 UTC
Hi Bill.

v0.90 sounds right to me. I am not sure about the brightness. I don't
recall a brightness issue on mine.

-Wayne