[N8VEM: 16590] FLEX dsk files
Borut
2013-12-02 09:27:45 UTC
Hi all!

I am finishing my port of FLEX9 to N8VEM hardware. The disk image files i
am using are from Michael Evenson's SWTPCemu distribution.
But i noticed on FLEX user group site there are more images listed on
http://www.evenson-consulting.com/flexusergroup/fugdfhl.htm
I can't contact either Michael Evenson or Ian Blythe by email.
Does any of the members here know how to contact these gentlemen or even
better has access to this or other
images of FLEX disks, both for FLEX 6800 and FLEX9?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Best regards,

Borut
Kip Koon
2013-12-02 09:40:26 UTC
Hi Borut!

Excellent! You are definitely way ahead of me. I'd like to see some
pictures of your system setup and running. My first N8VEM project is going
to be the new 6x0x board project. I can hardly wait to see my little
creation come to life. Please keep us posted at to how you have done all
this. Web page maybe? Take care my friend.

Kip

Andrew Lynch
2013-12-02 11:37:28 UTC
Hi
I will order the initial 6x0x prototype PCBs tonight after making some minor corrections for manufacturing.  There are some part spacing and minimum thickness issues which need to be fixed.  Typically it takes two weeks for the boards to arrive.  Thanks and have a nice day!

Andrew Lynch

Ian May
2013-12-02 12:44:03 UTC
Borut (and Andrew),
I would suggest you join the flex user group email list by sending an email
to fufu-subscribe-BUerJYKGKJRbaj9gzE0k7wC/***@public.gmane.org . Michael Evenson posted a new message
there yesterday so he is definitely around. There isn't a lot a traffic on
fufu so you're inbox won't be overfilled. There is a fufu ftp site which (I
think) has more stuff available than the web page. You will need to ask on
the email list for the log-in details for the ftp site. It may also be
worth asking for permission to copy stuff from the fufu ftp site to the
N8VEM web page just to make it easier for other builders - if that is
acceptable to Andrew. Andrew perhaps you should join the fufu list too and
negotiate directly with Michael???
Cheers,
Ian.
Borut