[N8VEM: 17619] Altera Cyclone II EP2C5T144 - Is This The One?
Kip Koon
2014-03-26 14:25:00 UTC
Hi Guys!

I just look on ebay for the fpga development board with a USB blaster and I
found this.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/EP2C5T144-FPGA-Mini-Development-Board-FPGA-CPLD-JTAG
-USB-Blaster-Programmer-/150961273878?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0
<http://www.ebay.com/itm/EP2C5T144-FPGA-Mini-Development-Board-FPGA-CPLD-JTA
G-USB-Blaster-Programmer-/150961273878?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2325fe
3c16&quantity=1&autorefresh=true>
&hash=item2325fe3c16&quantity=1&autorefresh=true

Is this the correct hardware I need? I already have the Quartus software
but just have not taken time to use it yet. Take care my friends.

Kip
oscarv
2014-03-26 15:55:17 UTC
Kip,

Yes. Disclaimer in small print: as far as I can see... it's the exact same
as I have.
Make sure you download the 13.0.1 version of Quartus.

Regards,
Kip Koon
2014-03-26 22:03:17 UTC
Hi Oscar!

Cool! I just bought one. I’ll be FPGAin’ in a few weeks! Let’s see what interesting things we can do with this! I’ll never get tired of experimenting with this stuff. If this pans out like I think it might, I just might learn VHDL by shear accident and end up having me a few of these little computers running eventually! There are fun times to be had! Take care my friends.

Kip

Yes. Disclaimer in small print: as far as I can see... it's the exact same as I have.
Make sure you download the 13.0.1 version of Quartus.

Regards,

Oscar.
Alexander Voropay
2014-03-26 19:14:09 UTC
JFYI, the original manufacturer of this board is Shenzhen LC Technology
Co.,LTD:

http://www.lctech-inc.com/Hardware/Default.aspx?Id=c3d4dc29-93cd-44f4-b53a-a02c1d4154e2

http://www.aliexpress.com/store/group/FPGA-Study-Board/524881_251395504.html
http://www.ebay.com/itm/EP2C5T144-FPGA-Mini-Development-Board-FPGA-CPLD-JTAG-USB-Blaster-Programmer-/150961273878?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2325fe3c16&quantity=1&autorefresh=true