[N8VEM: 19605] FW: N8VEM SBC PCB
'Andrew Lynch' via N8VEM
2015-05-16 01:58:20 UTC
From: Jimmy Tucker [mailto:***@fbss.net]
Sent: Friday, May 15, 2015 3:00 PM
To: '***@yahoo.com'
Subject: N8VEM SBC PCB

Andy:

I am not sure if you are the correct person anymore to order a N8VEM PCB or
if I need to contact someone else. I would like to purchase one of the N8VEM
PCBs

I have purchased PCBs from you in the past. If you are not handling the
PCB's anymore if you could possibly direct me to the correct person I would
appreciate it.

Jimmy Tucker

245 Brian Circle

Mary Esther, Fl. 32569

***@yahoo.com
Edward Snider
2015-05-18 17:43:28 UTC
I sent him an email telling him I have some of the N8VEM SBC V2 PCBs.

- Ed