[N8VEM: 19532] Dual IDE/floppy v.2 going into production
Richard Cini
2015-04-24 00:05:28 UTC
All ‹

JohnC has committed all of the pending changes for the Dual IDE board and we
will be doing a run of them shortly. This board will be knows as revision
2.0-006. The schematic now documents the changes from the 004 (original)
schematic to 005, and the present 006.

I¹d like to get a virtual show of hands as to how many might be interested
in purchasing a board or boards from this run, so reply with your desired
quantity so I can get an idea. I expect to submit the files in the next
week, and I will round-up on the quantities so as to keep some on-hand.

Thanks again!

Rich

--
Rich Cini
Collector of Classic Computers
Tom Lafleur
2015-04-24 01:56:08 UTC
I will take one...
All —
JohnC has committed all of the pending changes for the Dual IDE board and
we will be doing a run of them shortly. This board will be knows as revision
2.0-006. The schematic now documents the changes from the 004 (original)
schematic to 005, and the present 006.
I’d like to get a virtual show of hands as to how many might be interested
in purchasing a board or boards from this run, so reply with your desired
quantity so I can get an idea. I expect to submit the files in the next
week, and I will round-up on the quantities so as to keep some on-hand.
Thanks again!
Rich
--
Rich Cini
Collector of Classic Computers
http://www.classiccmp.org/cini
http://www.classiccmp.org/altair32
~~ _/) ~~~~ _/) ~~~~ _/) ~~~~ _/) ~~

Tom Lafleur
Max Scane
2015-04-24 02:04:09 UTC
Hi Rich,

Please put me down for two.

Thanks!

Max

Sent from my iPhone
All —
JohnC has committed all of the pending changes for the Dual IDE board and we will be doing a run of them shortly. This board will be knows as revision 2.0-006. The schematic now documents the changes from the 004 (original) schematic to 005, and the present 006.
I’d like to get a virtual show of hands as to how many might be interested in purchasing a board or boards from this run, so reply with your desired quantity so I can get an idea. I expect to submit the files in the next week, and I will round-up on the quantities so as to keep some on-hand.
Thanks again!
Rich
yoda
Fabio Battaglia
Ian May
2015-04-24 04:58:22 UTC
Hi Rich,
Please put me down for two boards.
Thanks, Ian.
Paul Birkel
Wayne Warthen
2015-04-25 14:37:32 UTC
2 for me.

Thanks,

Wayne
G. Beat
Richard Cini
2015-05-31 01:25:46 UTC
Greg ‹

Just following up. I have a package ready to go when you¹re ready. Let me
know. Thanks!

Rich

From: "G. Beat" <***@gmail.com>
Date: Monday, April 27, 2015 at 11:12 AM
To: N8VEM-Post <***@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [N8VEM: 19551] Re: Dual IDE/floppy v.2 going into production

OKAY, add another one.
G. Beat
2015-05-31 04:45:06 UTC
Rich -
$20 plus ?? for shipping?

PayPal to your verizon e-mail address?

greg
G. Beat
2015-06-06 23:31:28 UTC
Rich -
Thank you fir prompt shipment. USPS delivered this AM

greg
Kip Koon
2015-06-07 00:52:56 UTC
Hi Rich,

I don’t think I have paid yet. Is that true? If so, I’ll send the funds now. Please advise. My head is in too many projects for me to remember. Thanks a bunch.

Kip Koon

***@sc.rr.com

From: "G. Beat" <***@gmail.com>
Date: Monday, April 27, 2015 at 11:12 AM
To: N8VEM-Post <***@googlegroups.com>

OKAY, add another one.

Richard Cini
2015-06-07 00:58:07 UTC
Kip ‹

I just sent you a PM. Thanks.

Rich

From: Kip Koon <***@sc.rr.com>
Date: Saturday, June 6, 2015 at 8:52 PM
To: N8VEM-Post <***@googlegroups.com>
Subject: RE: [N8VEM: 19701] Re: Dual IDE/floppy v.2 going into production

Hi Rich,
I don¹t think I have paid yet. Is that true? If so, I¹ll send the funds

From: "G. Beat" <***@gmail.com>
Date: Monday, April 27, 2015 at 11:12 AM
To: N8VEM-Post <***@googlegroups.com>

OKAY, add another one.