[N8VEM: 19210] FLEX9 for 6x0x update
Borut
2015-01-16 17:25:43 UTC
Hi!

Attached is the latest FLEX9 update for 6x0x.
The update is in vga driver inside Propeller firmware.
Aug spotted a bug - when board was running at 2MHz with PS2/VGA,
after a CAT 0, DIR or similar command the output lines would get garbaged
up.
It works ok now on my system, but i would appreciate some feedback
on this issue from other users.

Best regards,
Bo/
J. Alexander Jacocks
2015-01-16 18:43:40 UTC
Post by Borut
Hi!
Attached is the latest FLEX9 update for 6x0x.
The update is in vga driver inside Propeller firmware.
Aug spotted a bug - when board was running at 2MHz with PS2/VGA,
after a CAT 0, DIR or similar command the output lines would get garbaged
up.
It works ok now on my system, but i would appreciate some feedback
on this issue from other users.
Borut,

Gmail is discarding your attachment because it contains a file with a
blocked extension. Can you rename it, or host it elsewhere?

Thanks!
- Alex
Borut
2015-01-17 11:28:36 UTC
Alex,

I just downloaded the attachment from google groups without any problem.
But in any case, here it is again, rename car -> rar.

lp
Bo/