[N8VEM: 19353] dual SD card for n8vem z80
Raf Ver Berne
2015-02-24 08:37:13 UTC
hi,

can someone tell me where i can found some samples or driver or other z80
code for the dual SD card ?
It should be simular with the n8 board but i didn t found it.

Thanks a lot

Sorry for my bad english...

Raf Ver Berne - Belgium
Wayne Warthen
2015-02-24 16:34:29 UTC
There is a Z80 driver in RomWBW. RomWBW is found here:
http://n8vem-sbc.pbworks.com/w/browse/#view=ViewFolder&param=RomWBW

Look for the source file called sd.asm.

--Wayne
Raf Ver Berne
2015-02-24 18:32:45 UTC
<head>
http-equiv="Content-Type">
</head>
Raf,<br>
Besides RomWBW, the Dual SD card is supported as part of the UNA
BIOS.&nbsp; Here is a link to the UNA source 1.00:<br>
&nbsp;&nbsp; <a
href="http://n8vem-sbc.pbworks.com/w/file/83592592/UNA-1_00-017-source.ZIP">http://n8vem-sbc.pbworks.com/w/file/83592592/UNA-1_00-017-source.ZIP</a><br>
UNA runs on the Z180 Mark IV, Z80 SBC v1,v2, and Z80 Zeta.<br>
--John<br>
On 02/24/2015 12:37 AM, Raf Ver Berne wrote:
cite="mid:92831f48-4e88-4386-92c0-***@googlegroups.com"
type="cite">
or&nbsp;driver or other z80 code&nbsp;for the dual SD card ?</div>
it.</div>
-- <br>
Groups "N8VEM" group.<br>
send an email to <a moz-do-not-send="true"
href="mailto:n8vem+***@googlegroups.com">n8vem+***@googlegroups.com</a>.<br>
To post to this group, send email to <a moz-do-not-send="true"
href="mailto:***@googlegroups.com">***@googlegroups.com</a>.<br>
Visit this group at <a moz-do-not-send="true"
href="http://groups.google.com/group/n8vem">http://groups.google.com/group/n8vem</a>.<br>
For more options, visit <a moz-do-not-send="true"
href="https://groups.google.com/d/optout">https://groups.google.com/d/optout</a>.<br>

-- <br />
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups &quot;N8VEM&quot; group.<br />
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to <a href="mailto:n8vem+***@googlegroups.com">n8vem+***@googlegroups.com</a>.<br />
Raf Ver Berne