[N8VEM: 19159] Mark IV serial port
Anthony DeStefano
2014-12-28 16:46:01 UTC
In my never ending quest to use my SBC for more things I'm starting to
look at using the first serial port on the Mark IV as an interconnect
point. I've moved the console off to the PropIO board so I no longer
need it for that.

Before I look at modifying existing CP/M programs/overlays or writing my
own I wanted to make sure that no one else has done it first. It should
be straight-forward work to adapter existing programs to control the
proper IO registers.
--
Anthony DeStefano
***@fastmail.fm