[N8VEM: 15969] SCSI to IDE (S2I) prototype PCBs have arrived!
Andrew Lynch
2013-06-08 16:11:39 UTC
Hi! Thanks! Sorry for the many delays. I am very behind on projects and
appreciate your patience.

Here is the latest information on the free/open source SCSI to IDE and SD
converter.

Thanks to Wayne and other builders, the early prototype is working and can
emulate a Seagate ST125N 20MB SCSI-1 hard drive.

In theory, the S2I should be able to emulate almost any SCSI-1 device so
this is really just a "proof of concept" indicating it can and does work.

We are looking for additional builders to participate in the project to help
expand the capabilities of the S2I device.

Especially those with legacy SCSI-1 machines willing to build and test the
S2I board.

http://n8vem-sbc.pbworks.com/w/page/62549548/S2I%20Firmware%20Status

http://n8vem-sbc.pbworks.com/w/browse/#view=ViewFolder&param=SCSI2IDE

There are five (5) of the bare S2I PCBs available.

The PCBs are gratis with the understanding the builder will build and test
the S2I prototype board.

Do you want a bare S2I PCB to build and test a prototype S2I?

If so please send me your shipping address.

Thanks and have a nice day!

Andrew Lynch