[N8VEM: 18671] 8CH 24MHZ Mini Logic Analyzer - Using the female header ends as real probes
Kip Koon
2014-09-14 01:07:01 UTC
Hi Guys!

I have a little USBee AX Pro USB Mini Logic Analyzer 24MHZ 8 channels and I
would like to know how to adapt the female headers into real logic analyzer
probe ends. I need something to be able to clip onto IC legs too so I can
maybe use some mini-clips to clip on the test points sticking up from the IC
clip. Anyone know what I'm talking about? Where can I get these testing
items for PCB work? A friend of mine suggested this mini logic analyzer to
me and I questions, but I don't remember if this is email list he is on.
Thanks in advance. Take care my friends.

Kip Koon

<mailto:computerdoc-***@public.gmane.org> computerdoc-***@public.gmane.org

<http://www.cocopedia.com/wiki/index.php/Kip_Koon>

<http://computerpcdoc.com/> http://computerpcdoc.com/
Andrew Bingham
2014-09-14 03:07:05 UTC
I would get some simple male-male header pins and use one of these test
lead assemblies
- http://www.seeedstudio.com/depot/Open-logic-sniffer-probe-cable-p-619.html

Andrew B