[N8VEM: 18384] FW: PCB's for Z80 CP/M DIY Computersystem
'Andrew Lynch' via N8VEM
2014-07-04 23:08:18 UTC
From: Manfred Heiler [mailto:Manfred.Heiler-***@public.gmane.org]
Sent: Wednesday, June 11, 2014 6:23 PM
To: lynchaj-/***@public.gmane.org
Subject: PCB's for Z80 CP/M DIY Computersystem

Hi Andrew,

I saw your project for the Z80 computer system in the c't magazin and was excited.
Is it possible to order the pcb's to build a system like it is shown on your website ?

So I think pcb's for:

Z80 cpu board
Backplane
Bus monitor card
I/O board with keys an 7 segment display and evtl. another card which is plugged on the photo into backplane (middle one)

are needed.

Pls give me some informations about availability of these pcb's.

So I am looking forward to assemble a homebrown Z80 system.
If the boards are available it can be paid via PayPal - right?

Thank you very much in advance and

kindest regards

Manfred Heiler

mailto:manfred.heiler-***@public.gmane.org