[N8VEM: 17486] Group Buy of Sergey's ISA Backplane Board
Todd Goodman
2014-03-04 14:58:39 UTC

I'm placing an order for Sergey's ISA Backplane (described at
http://n8vem-sbc.pbworks.com/w/page/...SA%20Backplane<http://n8vem-sbc.pbworks.com/w/page/60306006/ISA%20Backplane>
)

I expect the cost to be the same as when Sergey last had them ($25
each.) I'm in New Hampshire USA (zip 03034) if you'd like to estimate
shipping before I receive the boards.

Please let me know if you'd like to order one or more boards.

I'll let people know when they arrive and we can arrange for PayPal
payment at that time.

These are sold "at-cost" and there is no warranty or build help provided
by me. Obviously, there's lots of great help on the list and wiki
though.

Todd

P.S. - I tried to send this before and I don't believe it showed up.
However, if it did then my apologies.
Edward Snider
2014-03-05 02:28:10 UTC
I'll take one Todd.
Jim Strickland
2014-03-05 03:25:12 UTC
Put me in for one too, please.
neilbradley
2014-03-05 03:46:41 UTC
Put me down for one, too. Let me know where to send the $$$!

-->Neil
Hi,
Andrew Bingham
2014-03-05 04:38:15 UTC
I already have too many projects in work - an ECB system in the TI/Siemens
chassis and collecting boards for a future S-100 build - so this is against
my better judgement but....

I'll go for one ISA blackplane as well, to put in my pile for a later date
or in case someone at my makerspae fancies to build a passive ISA system.
Hi,
Fabio Battaglia

mramey-+
2014-03-05 20:25:35 UTC