[N8VEM: 19156] Trying to run the Multicomp on an Altera DE2-70 FPGA board
Marcelo Dantas
2014-12-27 06:37:22 UTC
Hi everyone,

I got myself one of these boards and have tried to port Multicomp to it. It
is very different to the one used originally on the project, so I tried to
do some obvious needed adaptations (or pin labels, chip type, etc.).
However, all I get, no matter what I try, is a black screen.

I am wondering if anyone here has succeeded running Multicomp with CP/M on
this board, or maybe on an Altera DE2(-35) and could share the code.
Porting from the DE2 to the DE-70 is (more or less) easy, so I should be
able to adapt the code.
I am sure I am doing something wrong, but I still can't figure out what.

Thanks,
Marcelo.