[N8VEM: 19156] FW: Ordering a XT IDE PCB
'Andrew Lynch' via N8VEM
2014-12-27 18:54:56 UTC
From: ***@email.de [mailto:***@email.de]
Sent: Friday, December 26, 2014 6:55 PM
To: ***@YAHOO.COM
Subject: Ordering a XT IDE PCB

Dear seller of this board,

my name is Felix and I'm a 'retro' enthusiast from Germany.

I just dealed with some problems with dying of good old MFM harddisks...

So now I was looking for a good alternative, and thats how i found this project of the XT IDE card.

I really want to buy one, so my question now is: Do you have any boards left and / or the fitting components?

I'm really looking forward to hear from you.

Greetings from Germany,

Felix H.