[N8VEM: 19737] 8-slot backplane, M68030 / Shipping to UK/Europe
William R Sowerbutts
2015-06-26 09:54:04 UTC
Hi everyone

Is anyone in the UK or Europe interested in combining orders to reduce
shipping costs?

I think it would probably work out cheaper for John to mail a number of
boards to me (in London) in a single shipment from the US, and for me to then
post them onwards to UK/European destinations.

If anyone is interested please let me know.

Thanks

Will

Fabio Battaglia
2015-06-26 09:57:55 UTC
I am interested, but I think John was already organizing something with
someone in this regard.
Guess he'll tell us soon.
Fabio
William R Sowerbutts

Fabio Battaglia
2015-06-26 10:03:20 UTC
Great then!
Count me in for 3x prototypes of the M68030 and (if you are handling those
too) 2x MF/PIC boards.

Fabio Battaglia
Post by Fabio Battaglia
Post by William R Sowerbutts
William R Sowerbutts
"Carpe post meridiem"
http://sowerbutts.com
Post by Fabio Battaglia
Post by William R Sowerbutts
(m=-1;m<7;putchar(m++/6&c%3/2?10:s[c]-31&1<<m?42:32));}
an
Anders Carlsson
2015-06-26 10:04:25 UTC
Post by William R Sowerbutts
Is anyone in the UK or Europe interested in combining orders to reduce
shipping costs?
I'm not into the market for this particular backplane, but also take in
consideration VAT and customs fees. I don't know how the rules are in the
UK, but if you get a package of greater value (including shipping costs)
from the US, you might find it gets stuck in customs. Thus the money you
save on combined shipping from the US minus individual shipping within the
EU might be eaten up by VAT costs.

Just saying...

Best regards

Anders Carlsson
Carlo Pisani
2015-09-02 22:53:52 UTC
I am afraid that shipping to Italy has the same trouble, also the import
fee is the 22% of the whole (declared value + shipping cost).