[N8VEM: 18941] KIM-1 clone / 6502 programmable calculator
oscarv
2014-11-08 19:35:53 UTC

Earlier this year I posted about my KIM Uno, a handheld KIM-I clone
extended
with a 6502 programmable calculator mode (based on CR Bond's fltpt65).
Also added are microchess and 6502 disassembler in ROM.

The first batch of 75 kits has been sent out, so I'm doing a second run.
(just to make sure: this is done as a strictly non-profit hobby project)

Costs: $10 for the kit (board & parts). Using Paypal adds $1.50 to that.
Plus shipping: $10 Europe or $15 Rest-of-World.

The Uno uses an atMega328, running Mike Chambers' 6502 emulator.
PCB gerbers and firmware will remain on my web site if anyone wants to
create the board afterwards.

Here is the site:
http://obsolescence.wix.com/obsolescence#!kim-uno-summary/c1uuh
And here's the subpage on the 6502 programmable calculator part I'm
particularly proud of [image: :)] :
http://obsolescence.wix.com/obsolescence#!kim-uno-calculator/cgru

If you're interested, please leave a message here:
http://obsolescence.wix.com/obsolescence#!contact/con8.

Regards,

Oscar.

Some pictures: