[N8VEM: 19416] Zeta SBC V2 PCBs are available
Sergey
2015-03-30 17:44:04 UTC

I received the Zeta SBC V2 PCBs from the manufacturer and ready to
distribute them. As usual the PCB price is $20, shipping for one PCB is $3
in US and $10 anywhere else (and slightly more expensive for more than 1
board).

The project page is
here: http://www.malinov.com/Home/sergeys-projects/zeta-sbc-v2

Compared to the original Zeta SBC, Zeta SBC V2 has an improved MMU with
four 16 KiB banks. It includes Z80 CTC (used as a timer and as an interrupt
controller for the UART and the PPI). The FDC was upgraded to 37C65.

On the software side, Zeta SBC V2 is supported by RomWBW. I have a patch
for RomWBW 2.6, and Wayne is working on releasing a new version that will
include Zeta SBC V2 support.
The FUZIX (https://github.com/EtchedPixels/FUZIX) support for Zeta SBC V2
is a work in progress. Currently it can boot to the shell prompt using
either a floppy or a RAM disk as the root device. ParPortProp functions are
not supported in FUZIX yet.

Thanks,
Sergey

P.S. I have a busy schedule, and I apologize in advance for possible delays
with shipping boards. I will try to send them within 3 days from receiving
the payment.
Fabio Battaglia
2015-03-30 19:04:35 UTC
Hi Sergey,
How much to ship 3x boards to Italy?
I will pay within 24h with PayPal when I know the total.
Thanks!
Fabio B.
Hi,
Sergey
2015-03-30 20:59:20 UTC
Hi Fabio,

The postage to Italy for 3 PCBs would be $13 (if I calculated the weight
correctly)

Thanks,
Sergey
Post by Fabio Battaglia
Hi Sergey,
How much to ship 3x boards to Italy?
I will pay within 24h with PayPal when I know the total.
Thanks!
Fabio B.
Hi,
Tom Lafleur
2015-03-30 21:07:53 UTC
I should be on the list for one... if so, please confirm and I will send a
paypal...
(i may have paid?)
Post by Sergey
Hi,
[...]
~~ _/) ~~~~ _/) ~~~~ _/) ~~~~ _/) ~~

Tom Lafleur
Sergey
2015-03-31 16:15:19 UTC
I mailed out the first batch of orders (to whoever ordered/payed yesterday
or earlier today) this morning. I might have some tracking info - customs
form numbers for international orders, and PIDs for domestic orders. Please
let me know if you need that info.

Thanks,
Sergey
Hi,
Fabio Battaglia
2015-03-31 16:52:38 UTC
Hi Sergey,
If you happen to have a code for my order, it would be useful. Often I need
to leave someone at home when the package is delivered, to pay customs fees.

Thanks!
Fabio
Post by Sergey
I mailed out the first batch of orders (to whoever ordered/payed yesterday
or earlier today) this morning. I might have some tracking info - customs
form numbers for international orders, and PIDs for domestic orders. Please
let me know if you need that info.
Thanks,
Sergey
Hi,