[N8VEM: 19574] Compiling CP/M-68k programs
Richard Cini
2015-05-06 01:52:47 UTC
All ‹

I have been playing around with AshWare (the GCC compiler) for some things
I¹m working on for CP/M-68K on the mini-68K SBC and I¹m finding it fairly
easy to work with. Has anyone created a working .68K file for CP/M using
this method? The assembler produces an a.out file which I think I¹m supposed
to link using ³ld² but I¹m not sure if I¹m supposed to link it with a
startup library (like is used for C ‹ crt0.o), something else, or nothing at
all.

Thanks in advance for any tips in this regard.

Rich

--
Rich Cini
Collector of Classic Computers
yoda
2015-05-09 23:20:27 UTC
Hi Rich

I am doing a lot with the gcc tool chain an 68xxx. That is how I have been developing code that will work the s100 board, mini 68k and the gryphon sbc. I am using elf format instead a.out format. Gcc stopped supporting a.out and coff along the way.

Dave