[N8VEM: 19708] FW: XT-IDE V2 and AT2XT PCB
'Andrew Lynch' via N8VEM
2015-06-14 14:26:54 UTC
From: N. Nuntachit [mailto:***@hotmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, June 13, 2015 6:09 AM
To: ***@YAHOO.COM
Subject: XT-IDE V2 and AT2XT PCB

Hi Andrew,

I have searched through the vintage forum computer and found that you have
made some PCB from projects in the past.

Unfortunately, I recently found your thread with the last post was on 2012
(XT-IDE V2 PCB).

I just wonder that if you still have this 2 project PCB (XT-IDE V2 + AT2XT)
available?

If not how can I obtain them. Would you mind if you have the gerber file of
these 2 PCBs and send them to me.

I will find the way to make them into PCB at my country.

Regards

Nontakan