[N8VEM: 18957] PPISD, AT2XTKBD, and XT-FDC Boards Available
Todd Goodman
2014-11-10 18:22:28 UTC
Hi all,

I've received the bare boards for the PPISD, AT2XTKBD, and XT-FDC from
the board house.

See

http://n8vem-sbc.pbworks.com/w/page/35044530/PCB%20Inventory

for prices.

The boards are $10 each and shipping in the US is $5.95. If you're
outside the US then if possible, please pay for the board(s) first and
I'll contact you with the actual shipping cost once I have the package
together.

Payment may be made via PayPal to ***@bonedaddy.net. Please make
payment as a "Friend" so I don't get charged PayPal fees or else add
an appropriate amount to cover the fees.

Thank you!

Todd