[N8VEM: 18548] 3D Printed Zeta/ParPortProp Standoffs
Andrew Bingham
2014-08-13 17:21:59 UTC
When I built my Zeta and PartPortProp, the standoffs that I bought were too
tall to allow the boards to mate together nicely.

So, I fired up the 3D printer at our makerspace to make some custom ones.
Initial attempts to make round standoffs with a hole in the center were
less than successful due to the thin walls, so I went with a "clip" design
that slides around the edge of the board where the mounting holes are. The
clips are large enough at the bottom to act as feet as well.

I've attached some pictures, they worked out really well.

Andrew B