[N8VEM: 18703] ADIO prototypes received - all bad (update)
Richard Cini
2014-09-20 02:30:41 UTC
All ‹

OSH Park sent replacement boards which I received today. They are all
defective ­ again. The best I can tell, their automated system does not
properly handle copper pours because every hole on the top layer is
connected to the pour. Absolutely crazy. There are no traces at all. Very
frustrating.

So I can at least attempt to see if the board works, I¹m going to do an
order with PCBCart for 10 boards with NO pour ‹ it¹s about as much as three
prototypes form 33Each. If it works, I¹ll offer the others for sale.

More to comeÅ

Rich

--
Rich Cini