[N8VEM: 15818] XT-IDE V2 PCBs available
Andrew Lynch
2013-04-07 17:59:35 UTC
Hi! There are some XT-IDE V2 PCBs available if anyone would like some.

They will cost the same as before ($12 each). However due to unforeseen
extreme price increases in shipping by USPS I am forced to change shipping
costs.

Shipping in the US will be $3 for a single PCB and $2 for each additional
PCB. Shipping internationally will be $10 for a single PCB and $3 for each
additional PCB. This is for the bare basics USPS first class postage with
no tracking or insurance. The builder assumes all risk of delivery as per
usual arrangement.

I apologize for the large price increase on shipping but this is out of my
hands. The USPS is in dire financial trouble and is raising prices on
shipping. It affects us all and is most unfortunate. These boards are
provided "at cost" so there is no margin to absorb any shipping price
increases. I have to pass them along.

If you would like one or more XT-IDE V2 PCBs please send a PayPal to
LYNCHAJ-***@public.gmane.org

http://www.vintage-computer.com/vcforum/showwiki.php?title=XTIDE+Rev2

There are about 10 XT-IDE V2 PCBs left.

Thanks and have a nice day!

Andrew Lynch
..I'd rather be coding ASM!
2013-04-08 23:11:09 UTC
Hi Andrew,

I'm interested in a couple please. One for the Xi8088 and one for my NEC
PC4i.

I apologise if this has been answered recently (I've really been out of
things shifting around all of my storage the last couple of months), but,
the 12/5v molex plug that says "MAX 30W" .. is this a power header to run
hard disks dragging power through the ISA backplane upto 30 watts?

Thanks for your time!
Best Wishes,
Al.
Al Boyanich
adb -w -P "world> " -k /dev/meta/galaxy/ksyms /dev/god/brain
Vince Mulhollon
2013-04-16 16:01:23 UTC
However due to unforeseen extreme price increases in shipping by USPS I am
forced to change shipping costs.
Did you get my order from this Sunday for some ECB boards? Had not heard
back. Totally understand if its busy, just making sure its not lost in a
spam folder or something. I intended to pay enough for shipping, if I
overpaid keep the change. If I underpaid let me know and I'll paypal some
more $$$

Thanks!
Andrew Lynch
2013-04-16 16:08:51 UTC
Hi Vince!  Thanks!  I thought I shipped those this weekend.  I will check
tonight when I get home to make sure.

Thanks and have a nice day!

Andrew Lynch

________________________________
On Sunday, April 7, 2013 12:59:35 PM UTC-5, lynchaj wrote:

However due to unforeseen extreme price increases in shipping by USPS I am
forced to change shipping costs.

Did you get my order from this Sunday for some ECB boards?  Had not heard back.
 Totally understand if its busy, just making sure its not lost in a spam folder
or something.  I intended to pay enough for shipping, if I overpaid keep the
change.  If I underpaid let me know and I'll paypal some more $$$

Thanks!--
"N8VEM" group.
to n8vem+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/***@public.gmane.org
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/n8vem?hl=en.
Vince Mulhollon
2013-04-18 01:25:13 UTC
Hi Vince! Thanks! I thought I shipped those this weekend. I will check
tonight when I get home to make sure.
Yup got them today all in perfect condition, I'm just anxious to start my
next exciting project I guess.