[N8VEM: 17775] 12-Slot Backplane PCB for Siemens VME Chassis 505-6508 Wanted
Kip Koon
2014-04-14 02:40:27 UTC
Hi John!

I would like one of the 12-Slot Backplane PCBs for the Siemens VME Chassis
505-6508. If you have one, I'd like to buy one. Thanks.

Kip
2014-04-14 06:45:42 UTC
Kip,

DHL called this afternoon, Sunday. The rev. 2 Extended Backplanes
should arrive tomorrow afternoon. Look for an announcement after I've
had a chance to inspect them.

--John