[N8VEM: 16465] ECB Z180 based Single Board Computer (Mark IV)
John Coffman
2013-11-08 16:13:08 UTC
The idea for a Z180 based SBC in the 100mm x 160mm ECB form factor has been
kicking around for some time now.

Here is a proposal for a Z180 which can use the existing N8VEM peripheral
cards:

http://n8vem-sbc.pbworks.com/w/file/70661612/SBCm4.txt

The information is on the Wiki under "Project Ideas / SBC Mark IV - Z180"

--John
Wayne Warthen

2013-11-10 06:54:17 UTC
Wayne,

Not complete yet, but I hung up today on the SD card interface. I had
WriteProtect polarity wrong and had to start the trace routing over again.

--John