[N8VEM: 19202] 8CH Logic Analyzer help Needed
Kip Koon
2015-01-09 07:29:10 UTC
Hi Guys!

I have a USB 8CH digital logic analyzer that someone on this list suggested
a long while back and I'd like to talk to this person about it. Any help
with this logic analyzer is most appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Kip Koon

<mailto:***@sc.rr.com> ***@sc.rr.com

<http://www.cocopedia.com/wiki/index.php/Kip_Koon>
yoda
2015-01-09 16:16:10 UTC
Kip

You need to be more specific than that - there have been many logic
analyzers mentioned on the forum. That you say it is 8 channel sounds like
it might be a chinese clone or a Salaee but without a brand. If it is an
open workbench logic sniffer from GadgetFactory or SeedStudio I can provide
some assistance. If Salaae I may be able to help too but I have used my
for a long time as I prefer the open workbench logic sniffer over the
Salaae one.

Dave
Kip Koon
2015-01-10 17:01:28 UTC
Hi Yoda!

Oops! I meant to include that information. I bought a USBee AX Pro 24MHZ 8CH USB Mini Logic Analyzer. A friend on the list suggested I buy it and I think he was going to help me figure out how to use it once I bought it, but I don’t remember who it was. Anyway, I’ve soldered up 8 multicolored test clips with a gold pin and they slide on to the female headers on the wires quite nicely. Now I’m ready to start using it. I thought I’d ask for some pointers on proper use of logic analyzing my PCBs I’m making. I have some ideas on how I might do it from when I used my analog Oscilloscope, but the square wave shapes on the scope were too rounded for my taste and of course I can only see two signals at a time. Thanks for responding. I’m looking forward to using this little rascal. :) Take care my friend.

Kip Koon

***@sc.rr.com

***@sc.rr.com <javascript:>