[N8VEM: 17269] Cheap 3.5 inch floppy drives (new)
Jim Strickland
2014-01-30 20:21:06 UTC
For those building Zetas and such that need a 3.5 inch floppy drive,
Alltronics has new ones for less than $10(us).
http://www.alltronics.com/cgi-bin/item/24C018/14/Alps-DFR723F34B-1.44Mb-floppy-disk-drive

Unknown quality - I've been helping friends clean out their storage unit
full of old computers and now have all the 3.5 inch floppy drives I need. I
do know the bytecc ones you can get from Newegg et al work, but they're
very flimsily built, and you can strip the bottom screw threads very
easily.

-JRS