[N8VEM: 19509] Dual IDE boards?
Richard Cini
2015-04-21 00:52:07 UTC
All ‹

Does anyone have an extra blank or built ECB Dual IDE board they want to
sell? If so, please contact me off-list.

I notice that this board doesn¹t have the design files on the Wiki. If no
one has a spare, then maybe it¹s time for a new run, which I can sponsor for
the group.

Thanks!

Rich

--
Rich Cini
Collector of Classic Computers
2015-04-21 05:53:48 UTC
Rich,

The current version of the Dual IDE w/ Floppy board, 1.02-004, requires
the updates as shown in the file on the Wiki.

I have the Kicad design files for the update to 1.03-005, which
incorporates the update. Contact me directly if you would like to host
a re-spin of this board.

--John
All ---
Does anyone have an extra blank or built ECB Dual IDE board they want
to sell? If so, please contact me off-list.
I notice that this board doesn't have the design files on the Wiki. If
no one has a spare, then maybe it's time for a new run, which I can
sponsor for the group.
Thanks!
Rich