[N8VEM: 19029] Looking for 12 slot backplane (either version)
Markus Klingsiek
2014-12-06 21:55:08 UTC
Hi!

I'm looking for a 12 slot backplane. I was in Contact with John Coffman for
the 12 slot Siemens backplane. But shipping from the US to the EU costs
almost the half of the backplane itself, so I thought; I could just give it
a try and ask if someone may want to sell a backplane he/she no longer
needs. I would take either the "standard" 12 slot backplane or the "Siemens
edition". ;-) Anyone out there who's interested?

Greetings,
Markus