[N8VEM: 16241] Zeta order?
Jim Strickland
2013-10-06 20:11:02 UTC
I've just joined the group, and I'd like to order the boards for a Zeta and
the associated parportprop IO board. I already found a source for the
floppy controller. Sergey, are you around?
Sergey
2013-10-08 22:11:34 UTC
Jim,

Welcome to the club :-)

I've sent you the boards yesterday shortly after our e-mail exchange.
Please feel free to ask any questions you might have regarding Zeta and
N8VEM projects. (N8VEM group is a great place to ask questions, but if
you're not getting a response, contact me directly)

Thanks,
Sergey
Post by Jim Strickland
I've just joined the group, and I'd like to order the boards for a Zeta
and the associated parportprop IO board. I already found a source for the
floppy controller. Sergey, are you around?
-JRS
Jim Strickland
2013-10-09 17:17:35 UTC
Great, thanks much. I've never built a computer before, unless you count the Adafruit boarduino kit - which I don't.

-JRS
Jim Strickland
2013-10-12 20:39:45 UTC
Boards arrived on wed. All is well. Thanks. Now ordering parts like a madman- 20mhz z80s hopefully en route.