[N8VEM: 16704] ECB SBC-188, ECB mini-68K, and SBC V2 PCBs available!
Andrew Lynch
2013-12-14 23:53:20 UTC
Hi

I just wanted to let builders on the mailing list know there are plenty of
the ECB boards left. They are available now for any builder who wants them.

There are:

. SBC-188s (and 80C188-25 CPUs)

. mini-68K

. SBC V2

. ECB backplane (8 slot)

. MF/PIC (with NS32202 & needed for mini-68K)

. 4MEM (helps with SBC-188)

. DiskIO V3

. PPIDE

. Z80 to ECB socket shims.

There are a couple "cats and dogs" left too in case you want to hedge your
bets for later. In particular, one each of the ECB Cassette IO (Kansas City
Standard!) and the uPD7220 GDC

Thanks and have a nice day!

Andrew Lynch
2013-12-19 17:52:01 UTC
I'll take the cassette board if you still have it. Just let me know and I'll PayPal you the funds. Thanks.
Werner S
2013-12-19 18:04:40 UTC
Andrew, I'll take

- 1x ECB backplane (8 slot)
- 1x ECB Bus Monitor
Andrew Lynch
2013-12-22 16:43:37 UTC
Hi Werner! Thanks! Yes, those PCBs are available.

They are $20 each plus $5 for the pre-programmed EPROM.

Please send a PayPal for $20 + $20 + $5 + $12.75 = $56.75 shipping to
Germany and I will send your board right away!

Thanks and have a nice day!

Andrew Lynch