[N8VEM: 18120] Sergey's Zeta SBC and ParPortProp Boards Available
Todd Goodman
2014-05-24 03:00:48 UTC

I've ordered Sergey's Zeta SBC and ParPortProp boards and they've come in.

They're $20 each. These are bare PCBs. You will have to order components
and solder them onto the board yourself.

They are offered "at cost" and there is no warranty or build help available
aside from Sergey's excellent web pages or
what others might be able to provide on the vintage-computer forum or N8VEM
mailing list.

Shipping in the US is via Priority Mail flat rate padded envelope for $5.95
which includes $50 of insurance. Multiple boards
can be shipped for that price. For shipping outside of the US I will get
the package together and price out shipping via
Priority Mail International and First Class International. Please let me
know if you want to insure the shipment for the
full value.

To order contact me via PM on the vintage-computer forums or email to tsg
at bonedaddy.net or on the N8VEM list.

Payment is via PayPal to the same email, tsg at bonedaddy.net or contact me
if you want to make other arrangements.

Thank you,