[N8VEM: 19413] DOS/65 SD (Super Directory) Utility
RichLeary
2015-03-28 19:27:47 UTC
I just uploaded my new SD (Super Directory) utility (SDV100.ZIP) for DOS/65
to the SD folder under my folder in Builders Journals. It provides sorted
directory listings by drive and USER AREA as well as summary drive data. A
conditional assembly option allows use either with V2.1 or V3.0. While
there is further work to be done the performance of this utility is very
good making filestat.bas and files3.bas obsolete.

Rich Leary
RichLeary

RichLeary
2015-03-29 03:46:20 UTC
SDV101.ZIP has been uploaded and fixes the problem.

Rich Leary
RichLeary
2015-04-08 20:35:22 UTC
I just upload SDV102.ZIP that has the source code for DOS/65 SD V1.02 and
the release notes. Key thing to note is that this achieves a 22% speed
improvement over V1.01.

Still working on another update that will provide even more performance
improvement.

Rich Leary