[N8VEM: 19757] Parts and Suppliers
Alan Jones
2015-06-28 21:07:24 UTC
Since I never do get to see my own posts for what ever reason, I am curious to see how this works.

It would be nice to be able to get parts from one vendor, but that is usually not the case.

In order to compensate for vendors who charge more for shipping or who have a minimum order, I usually hold off ordering from them until I get a list of parts that I can’t usually get from someone else. Also, no matter who I order parts from, I always order more of a part then I need.

That way I always have plenty of spares on hand.

Good luck on your parts procurement!

Al, N8WQ