[N8VEM: 17015] Re: Programming of PropIO with RomWBW 2.5.2.
Wolfgang Kabatzke
2014-01-05 10:05:57 UTC
Hi Wayne,

no the full solution and the full story.....

On this picture You may my "test-system" with SBC-V2, 2 * RAMF-R11 and
my own PropIO-Single and the LCD and the keyboard. Now itßs running in
100%. The "sh..." technology from China not works. The controller is
defective. Good that I bought an second system.

Nos its fine in work and IŽm happy. My PropiIO-Single works (only with
one wire for the LED) and I have now an "well done" system.... And I
have an SD-card-connector which is fix mounted on the PCB (like Sergeys
ParPortProp). This is better and more mechanical stable.

The next things is the implementation of an graphical hardware. I
watched N8VEM-Wiki.... IŽm looking for an systems which has no cables
and adapters and connectors for keyboard and VGA and mybe for
Centronix-Printer. I preferre fixed connectors on the front of the PCB
(like the new SBC-Hybrid). Maybe the Colour-VDU could be a solution. But
I must look for the chips.

Best regards for the help.

Wolfgang
--
Dr.-Ing. Wolfgang Kabatzke
Hansastrasse 9

DE - 21 502 Geesthacht
Deutschland / Germany

Phone: +49 4152 93 18 130 NEW!!!
Wayne Warthen
2014-01-05 18:43:57 UTC
Looks great Wolfgang. Glad you got it all working!

--Wayne
ï¿œHi Wayne,
no the full solution and the full story.....
On this picture You may my "test-system" with SBC-V2, 2 * RAMF-R11 and my
own PropIO-Single and the LCD and the keyboard. Now itï¿œs running in 100%.
The "sh..." technology from China not works. The controller is defective.
Good that I bought an second system.
Nos its fine in work and Iï¿œm happy. My PropiIO-Single works (only with
one wire for the LED) and I have now an "well done" system.... And I have
an SD-card-connector which is fix mounted on the PCB (like Sergeys
ParPortProp). This is better and more mechanical stable.
The next things is the implementation of an graphical hardware. I watched
N8VEM-Wiki.... Iï¿œm looking for an systems which has no cables and
James Moxham (Dr_Acula)
2014-01-06 12:46:10 UTC
Re "...like the new SBC-Hybrid "

If you mean the board you helped me design, I have sent this off to be made
just now. It might be 3-4 weeks for delivery, but if it works (it is my
first 4 layer PCB), I can send you a board by way of thanks.

Kind regards

Dr James Moxham
459 Belair Rd, Belair
Adelaide