[N8VEM: 16964] PCB 's for NVEM SBC
Raf Ver Berne
2014-01-02 16:48:50 UTC
Hi, everybody,

Can someone tell me where/how to buy the pcb boards for N8VEM (Z80) +
Backplane + pcb board for Zilog Peripherals (PIO/CTC and SIO) and
the prototyping board.

I have build this great project in 2009 and i need a second one.

Thanks a lot!

sorry for my bad english (i'm from Belgium)

Raf Ver Berne
Wayne Warthen
2014-01-03 20:50:02 UTC
Hi Raf,

PCB's are ordered directly from Andrew Lynch. You can contact him via
email by finding any of his posts and choosing the "Reply to Author" option.

Thanks,

Wayne
Raf Ver Berne
2014-01-05 18:36:32 UTC
Post by Raf Ver Berne
Hi, everybody,
Can someone tell me where/how to buy the pcb boards for N8VEM (Z80) +
Backplane + pcb board for Zilog Peripherals (PIO/CTC and SIO) and
the prototyping board.
I have build this great project in 2009 and i need a second one.
Thanks a lot!
sorry for my bad english (i'm from Belgium)
Raf Ver Berne
Thanks for your reply
Raf Ver Berne