[N8VEM: 18954] N8 (ECB HC3v3) Boards Available
Todd Goodman
2014-11-10 18:04:44 UTC
Hi all,

I've received the bare boards for the N8 (ECB HC3v3) from the board house.

Details at:

http://n8vem-sbc.pbworks.com/w/browse/#view=ViewFolder&param=ECB%20N8%20previously%20known%20as%20the%20Home%20Computer

The boards are $20 each and shipping in the US is $5.95. If you're
outside the US then if possible, please pay for the board(s) first and
I'll contact you with the actual shipping cost once I have the package
together.

Payment may be made via PayPal to ***@bonedaddy.net. Please make
payment as a "Friend" so I don't get charged PayPal fees or else add
an appropriate amount to cover the fees.

Thank you!

Todd
Richard Cini
2014-11-10 22:34:02 UTC
Todd ‹

Have there been any updates to the board? I think I have the V2
versionŠjust curious.

Thanks!

Rich

--
Rich Cini
Collector of Classic Computers
Todd Goodman
2014-11-11 14:03:00 UTC
Hi Rich,

It's a poor choice of part # on my part as the board files zip had an
-003 on it. It's still a V2 board.

Todd
Richard Cini