[N8VEM: 17247] Xi 8086 OT
joe.herdler-/
2014-01-29 12:40:56 UTC

Just to let everyone know that my Xi 8088 board and backplane arrived on
Monday. Sergey's products look better than 'commercial' designed PCBs! I am
still waiting for the parts to arrive from Jameco and Mouser, so there has
been no work done on them yet. I cannot wait to start. Will post updates.

Are there any more Xi project boards available?

Best,

Joe
Sergey
2014-01-30 17:50:42 UTC
Joe,

I also have ISA OPL2 (Adlib-compatible sound card), ISA FDC and Serial
controller, and ISA SVGA... The last one requires soldering of 160-pin
flat-pack VGA controller, so it is a bit tricky to build. I also have
PC8477BV-1 FDC for the FDC board.

http://www.malinov.com/Home/sergeys-projects/isa-opl2-card
http://www.malinov.com/Home/sergeys-projects/isa-fdc-and-uart
http://www.malinov.com/Home/sergeys-projects/isa-supervga

PCB inventory and prices:
http://n8vem-sbc.pbworks.com/w/page/35044530/PCB%20Inventory

Thanks,
Sergey
Hi,
Joe Herdler
2014-01-30 19:40:56 UTC
HI Sergey,

I am interested in all three. Let me know how much they are and I will buy them near the middle of Feburary.

Thank  you again!

Best,

Joe

Consciousness affects the medium. Think happy, be happy, and happiness will follow you.

On Thursday, January 30, 2014 11:50 AM, Sergey <skiselev-***@public.gmane.org> wrote:

Joe,

I also have ISA OPL2 (Adlib-compatible sound card), ISA FDC and Serial controller, and ISA SVGA... The last one requires soldering of 160-pin flat-pack VGA controller, so it is a bit tricky to build. I also have PC8477BV-1 FDC for the FDC board.

http://www.malinov.com/Home/sergeys-projects/isa-opl2-card
http://www.malinov.com/Home/sergeys-projects/isa-fdc-and-uart
http://www.malinov.com/Home/sergeys-projects/isa-supervga

PCB inventory and prices: