[N8VEM: 17965] Why was S100 prototyping removed from pbworks
yoda
2014-04-28 14:54:58 UTC
Why was this directory removed. I understand there is a new board but the
old board folder should not be removed. There are still plenty of the old
boards out there that may need to reference the old schematics and layouts.

Please restore the old folder and please do not delete old board information

Thank you
James Cobb

aarggh
2014-04-28 20:47:26 UTC
I agree, none of them should be removed under any circumstances.

With the amount of back-logged boards I have yet to get time to build,
removing old board info would very adversly affect me.

regards, Ian