[N8VEM: 18612] ECB AD-I/O prototype board on-order
Richard Cini
2014-08-28 20:46:13 UTC
All ‹

I finished testing the breadboard version of this new board and it works, so
I ordered three prototypes form OSHParkÅ they should be here in about two
weeks. It contains 8 A/D channels (8-bit, 5v reference), one D/A channel
(8-bit, 0-5v, but could go up to 8v), two thermocouple channels (since the
A/D is only 8-bit, you can only get up to about 500 degrees Fahrenheit with
it), and three 8-bit I/O ports using an 82C55.

Once I build the PCB version, I¹ll let everyone know and maybe we can get a
group order together. If there are any ³early adopters² that want one of the
two other boards, please let me know.

Thanks!

Rich

--
Rich Cini
Collector of Classic Computers
Andrew Bingham
2014-08-29 07:40:16 UTC
I would be interested in building one of the prototypes and sharing example SBC-188 code segments to test out the functions. I think this is a very useful board - one could build an N8VEM controller for all kinds of physical devices, using a full up microprocessor system vs a microcontroller.

Andrew B