[N8VEM: 18889] ADIO boards arriving tomorrow
Richard Cini
2014-10-25 17:10:14 UTC
Andrew/group ‹

I created the folder and uploaded the schematics and board silkscreen. I use
DipTrace for my work so I did not upload the raw design files. I may try to
convert them to KiCad files at some point. I need to see if it works first
:-)

Rich

--
Rich Cini
Collector of Classic Computers

From: N8VEM-Post <***@googlegroups.com>
Date: Saturday, October 25, 2014 at 8:35 AM
To: N8VEM-Post <***@googlegroups.com>
Subject: RE: [Bulk] [N8VEM: 18887] ADIO boards arriving tomorrow

Hi
Please make a folder on the wiki and upload design files, photos, schematic,
etc.

Then other builders can help with the design.

Thanks!

Andrew Lynch

2014-10-25 18:40:02 UTC
Hi Rich!

I'd like 2 boards if possible. Thanks a bunch.

Kip Koon

***@sc.rr.com

http://computerpcdoc.com/

'Andrew Lynch' via N8VEM