[N8VEM: 16779] N8VEM event - Switzerland
oscarv
2013-12-18 12:29:33 UTC
Hi all,

As a small group of Vintage Computer enthusiasts we have come together to
start a Vintage Computer/Homebrewing group here in Switzerland.

We intend to meet once a month with a presentation/demonstration of a
specific topic, and have a general get-together afterwards. The inaugural
meeting is on January 15th, and the topic will be Homebrewing and the N8VEM
project.

Anyone who's interested is very welcome. We meet in the Hackspace Lucerne (
link <http://laborluzern.blogspot.ch/p/blog-page.html>) and the calendar
for the next three months will be --

- Wednesday Jan 15th, 20:00 - Homebrewing & the N8VEM Project
- Wednesday Feb 12th, 20:00 - The Apple-1 and Kim-1 shown through modern
replica's
- Wednesday Mar 12th, 20:00 - Hacking the Dragon 6809 computer

More details are on our web site http://vintagebytes.ch/ .

We look forward to meeting up with any Swiss members of the N8VEM group!

Regards,

Oscar