[N8VEM: 16388] N8-2312 PCB
Frank Vanderydt
2013-10-26 16:14:12 UTC
Hello,

I'm new to this group and i wondered is there enybody out there who knows
where to get the pcb's to build the N8 Homecomputer ?

And how' the status with 2511 ? is it stable ?

I'm very interested in building one.

Sincerely,

Frank Vanderydt
Belgium
Andrew Lynch
2013-10-26 21:02:13 UTC
Hi Frank! Thanks! You can get the N8 PCBs from me directly ($20 plus $10
shipping to Europe) or buy them on VCGM

http://marketplace.vintage-computer.com/auction_details.php?name=n8vem-z8s18
0-cpm-home-brew-computer-pcb-aka-n8
<http://marketplace.vintage-computer.com/auction_details.php?name=n8vem-z8s1
80-cpm-home-brew-computer-pcb-aka-n8&auction_id=115208> &auction_id=115208

The current N8 design is stable. Thanks and have a nice day!

Andrew Lynch

Frank Vanderydt
2013-10-27 16:07:19 UTC
Hi there,

can you give me a link to pay the 10 dollar.. since the website only said
$20.. so i still need to pay the shipping costs...)
Thanks in advance,

Frank
http://marketplace.vintage-computer.com/auction_details.php?name=n8vem-z8s180-cpm-home-brew-computer-pcb-aka-n8&auction_id=115208
Andrew Lynch
2013-10-27 20:21:34 UTC
Hi Frank!

I will send you a PayPal funds request in a separate email.

Thanks and have a nice day!

Andrew Lynch