[N8VEM: 19973] Grant Searle's CP/M multicomputer (Cyclone II version) : updates
RHKoolaap
2015-08-11 10:28:11 UTC
Hi all

Can't leave well enough alone, I guess :-)

I spotted a wrong file in the last package; the MP/M bnkxios source was not
up-to-date.

Also I implemented a new SD-card controller. This one supports SD-HC cards
as well.

I added a proper interrupt acknowledge for the timing interrupt. This
eliminates the discussion on pulse length and it also stops the MP/M clock
from missing interrupts

The question now, off course is; should I implement support for larger SD
cards, say 8Gb, which would hold over 950 volumes. This would require 16
bit volume numbers. This is not hard to do but requires a completely new
installation. Anyway the jury is still out on that one.

This time I only included the changed files. You'll need the previous
package as well

http://www.filedropper.com/filemanager/public.php?service=files&t=9969d286499dd1ce9299ed8dedcb0cd8

errata:
MP/M XIOS source was old version.
6-MPM2/2-system/bnkxios.asm

updates:
SD-card controller updated to also accept SD-HC cards
Multicomp/Components/SDCARD/sd_controller.vhd

Implemented a proper interrupt acknowledge
this eliminates unstable MP/M timekeeping
Multicomp/Microcomputer/Microcomputer.vhd

Microcomputer/output_files/Microcomputer.pof

RHK