[N8VEM: 18137] VCF SE Stickers for N8VEM?
Earl Baugh
2014-05-29 20:20:07 UTC
Hey,

Hey folks, we had retro stickers at VCF SE and we have some left over from
VCF SE, and I thought perhaps folks might be interested in them here. I
think they'd add a little "flair" to some of the N8VEM home-built's...

The stickers are the oval type (like what you see on cars) with black
outline. What they say are:

1) 6502
2) Z80
3) C:\> (in Green text)
4) CP/M

The text is black (except the prompt). If you're interested mail me off
list, $2 each to cover our cost (and I can include free shipping in the US,
other countries will be case by case). I'll also do a set of each of the 4
different stickers for $6.

We've had members stick them on Laptops,car windows, etc. I've made magnets
from them as well (to stick on my truck).
But I was thinking that perhaps some of you might want some to decorate
your chassis.

I also have "VCF SE" ones in case someone wants one of those as well.

Earl
Kip Koon
2014-05-30 03:41:15 UTC
Kip Koon

computerdoc-***@public.gmane.org

http://computerpcdoc.com/

Hi Ed!

I forgot to give you my address. How much is the total for all of the stickers you mentioned and do you have paypal? Thanks a bunch.

Kip

Kip Koon

1063 Huber St.

Manning, SC 29102

Kip Koon
2014-05-30 04:34:31 UTC
Oops, did not mean for this email to go to everybody. Sorry about that. :)

Kip