[N8VEM: 19597] Zeta V2 schematics
mbrearley
2015-05-09 19:57:01 UTC
Hi there everyone. In the past I built a Zeta v1 SBC and am very happy with
it but have noticed there is a version 2 available but I have looked on the
web site but cannot find a copy of the schematic diagrams. Can anyone let
me have a link to the diagrams?
Thanks
Mike
Gary Kaufman
2015-05-10 02:32:44 UTC
Mike -

It's at the bottom of this page on Sergey's site:

http://www.malinov.com/Home/sergeys-projects/zeta-sbc-v2

- Gary
mbrearley