[N8VEM: 19443] Power supplies: Creepage barrier
Paul Birkel
2015-04-06 09:16:34 UTC
Learn something new every day!

-----
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/sci.electronics.design/Art$20of$20Electronics$2C$203rd$20edition$2C$20free$20109-page$20chapter/sci.electronics.design/PSTqKWlJ_TM/N1NaFGaZCCgJ

Art of Electronics, 3rd edition, free 109-page chapter

AoE III has been at the printer for several weeks, getting signatures
printed
for a first-printing run of 15,000 books. It's scheduled to be finished in
few weeks, on March 20th.

In the meantime, here's a free sample chapter, courtesy of our publisher.
It's
Chapter Nine, Voltage Regulation and Power Conversion.

The chapter is pretty detailed, and hopefully will have something in it
that's
interesting and useful, even to experienced engineers. You'll recognize
bits
from the 2nd edition, but it has basically been re-written. It's 109 pages
long, and filled with lots of figures, graphs, tables, photo montages, and
some
formulas. The file includes the book's detailed Table of Contents at the
beginning.

Here and there you'll find references with an x in them, like 9x.7, which
refers
to section 7 in Chapter 9x. In a few years we'll be coming out with a
companion
volume, The x-Chapters, which will have more advanced material. Chapter 9x
is
already partly finished.

Here's a dropbox link. You can share the link, and the file as well.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/r8gu22ficfac3pz/AoE-III_ch-9_109pgs.pdf?dl=0

Let me know if the link doesn't work, etc. Enjoy. :-)
--
Thanks,
- Win