[N8VEM: 16115] PCB reorders, some progress at last
Andrew Lynch
2013-08-31 19:09:35 UTC
Hi

I made a small PCB reorder of the 6x0x host processor and 6x0x IO mezzanine
PCBs. They will ship 16 Sep 2013 so I would expect to see them in late
September some time. If you want one or more of these PCBs, I would get
them in a pair since they go together.

Please there is no need to send funds now as we can deal with that once the
PCBs arrive. My situation here has improved in recent weeks so things are
definitely getting better and I look forward to some renewed activity on the
N8VEM ECB side. Almost all the action of late has been S-100 related.

On a side note, of the ECB boards is there a consensus or general feeling as
to what PCBs should be reorder next? I am thinking it is time for another
round of N8 PCBs. Any other ideas? What's pressing?

Thanks and have a nice day!

Andrew Lynch
Vince Mulhollon
2013-08-31 20:02:10 UTC
Post by Andrew Lynch
On a side note, of the ECB boards is there a consensus or general feeling
as to what PCBs should be reorder next?
All I know for sure is I would buy some 4PIO and prototype boards (both the
simple one and the address decode one).

With the end of summer, I finally have time to play again.

If "modest" redraw is possible it would be handy to have a forest of
jumpers and 5V/3.3V level translators on the 4PIO. If it doesn't fit, oh
well.
Max Scane
2013-08-31 21:34:29 UTC
Hi Andrew,

I would be interested in a re spin of the colour VDU. I think there are a number of fixes that need trace changes?

Cheers!

Max

Sent from my iPad
Borut