[N8VEM: 20282] FW: N8VEM PCBs
'Andrew Lynch' via N8VEM
2015-10-21 16:08:42 UTC
-----Original Message-----
From: Pat Doyle [mailto:***@eircom.net]
Sent: Wednesday, October 21, 2015 11:10 AM
To: ***@yahoo.com
Subject: N8VEM PCBs

Hi Mr Lynch,
I recently came across the N8VEM series of PCB boards and would like to order a selection.

Some of the boards listed on the PCB Inventory page have a name beside them but other names are mentioned elsewhere in documentation.

Somewhere I read that you were the "coordinator" for the boards but as the various submissions made by you and others are spread over a number of years this may no-longer be true.

I fully understand that some PCBs may be available, but For most I will go on a waiting list for the number of orders for the board t warrant making another batch.

I would appreciate if you would advise with any information and who to contact for each PCB on the following list:

1 Disk I/O V3 ............ $10.00

1 Bus monitor ............. $20.00

1 Sbc-188 ................ $20.00

1 ECB Backplane - 8 slot .. $20.00

2 PPIDE ......... $ 5.00 = $10.00

2 PPISD ......... $ 5.00 = $10.00

1 Proto with I/O Decode .. $20.00

I live in Ireland so post to Europe is a factor.

Thanking you for your attention

Best regards
Patrick Doyle